Apple Pay is a new payment interface by Apple allowing you to pay directly from your phone in offline or online stores. Many stores accept Apple Pay, and many don’t. Now, the question is, Does Burlington Take Apple Pay? In this article, we are going to discuss the same.
Apple Pay is a virtual wallet where you can use your credit cards to pay your bills without even carrying your cards. There is no need to hassle yourself in cash, either.
Apple Pay has gained a lot of popularity over the years. Apple’s security is one of the key reasons behind using the wallet. The simple user interface and convenience make it more useful for users.
Does Burlington Take Apple Pay?
Yes, as of 2022, Burlington accepts Apple Pay. Though, some Burlington stores may not accept Apple pay. But, with improving technology, it is expected that all the Burlington stores will accept Apple Pay in the future.
Apple Pay makes it easier for users to pay at Burlington. If you are not carrying cash or cards, you can make your payments using Apple Pay.
As mentioned earlier, some stores may not accept Apple Pay. You better ask the staff if it accepts Apple Pay or not. Below, I have also mentioned the way of recognizing a store that accepts Apple Pay; check that out.
How to find a store that takes apple pay?
If you do not have any other payment options available and want to pay using your Apple Pay, then you need to check the accepted payment methods. The process of finding a store that takes Apple Pay is pretty simple; you can follow the below-mentioned techniques:
- You can check the Apple Pay logo on the store’s payment section.
- You can also check the store’s website for the accepted payment methods.
- Apple Maps helps you in this work. You can search the store on the Map, and if it accepts Apple Pay, you will see the logo beside the name.
Also Read: Does Walmart Take Apple Pay?
How to set up Apple Pay?
Before you start paying using your Apple Pay, you need to set up your Apple Pay wallet. For this, follow the below steps:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click on Add card.
- Then click on continue.
- Now you need to select the type of payment.
- Click on the Plus sign (+) to add a debit or credit card.
- You can use your camera to scan your card or enter the details manually.
- Now your wallet is ready to use.
How to set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch?
Apple allows you to use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch. If your watch is linked to your iPhone, then it is easier. Follow these steps to do that:
- First of all, open the Apple Watch app on your device.
- Then click on My Watch.
- Now click on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- If you have any card linked to your iPhone, you will see an Add button; click on that.
- You can also add any other card by clicking the Add Card button.
How to remove a card from Apple Pay?
We have seen the process of adding a card earlier in the post. Now let’s look at removing a card from Apple Pay.
- First, open the Wallet App on your Apple Watch.
- Select the card that you want to remove.
- Scroll down a bit, and you will see an option Remove; Click on that.
You can also go to My Watch on your iPhone>Wallet & Apple Pay>Choose the card>Remove the card. Also, check out How to Add PayPal to Apple Pay to Make Any Purchase?
How to use Apple Pay in Burlington?
We have set up Apple Pay; now, let’s see the process of paying in Burlington using Apple Pay.
- Open your wallet.
- Choose the card that you want to use.
- Authenticate your card. You can use your Face ID or enter the device’s passcode.
- Now place your iPhone on top of the contactless reader.
- You will see a message “Done,” which means your transaction is completed.
Pros & Cons of using Apple Pay:
All things come with some pros & cons, and Apple Pay is not an exception. Let’s have a look:
- Apple Pay offers you a great level of security. The cards which are added to Apple Pay are fully secured.
- It is faster than any other payment method.
- You don’t need to carry your cards with you.
- Apple Pay is completely free.
- It is not accepted everywhere.
- You may face some system errors while making a payment.
Other payment options available in Burlington:
Burlington offers you a wide range of payment options. If the Burlington store doesn’t accept Apple Pay, you can use the following payment methods.
- Debit / Credit cards
- Amex, Visa, and Master cards.
So, the straightforward answer of Does Burlington Take Apple Pay is yes, it accepts. Through this article, we have also discussed how to pay using apple pay and other payment options. If you still have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments.