Wendy’s is an America-based fast-food chain with many restaurants in the country. It is the third-largest burger chain in America and specializes in hamburgers, Frosties, etc. Although it offers many payment options, the question is, does Wendy’s take Apple Pay? Let’s find out that in this article.
Cashless transactions apps like Apple Pay are taking over cash and cards. Apple Pay helps you make payments directly from your app more securely, and you don’t even need to carry cards.
Apple Pay is one of the most widely used payment options in America. Many companies have partnered with Apple Pay, and many will do in the future to make payment more secure and easy.
Does Wendy’s take Apple Pay in 2022?
Earlier, Apple Pay was not integrated into Wendy’s, but as of 2022, Wendy’s started accepting Apple Pay in its outlets. Many Wendy’s outlets have been set up with POS terminals, and many outlets will start doing. If the outlet accepts Apple Pay, you can pay using Wendy’s iOS app.
You also get some extra benefits for paying with your Apple Pay. It offers 2% cash back on every purchase you make on Wendy’s app.
How to Pay at Wendy’s using Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is the most convenient and secure payment option in Wendy’s. The process of making a payment is easy and as follows:
- Open Apple Wallet on your iOS device.
- Select the card you want to use for your payment.
- Authenticate the card by using Face ID or Touch ID.
- Now, show your device’s screen to the contactless card reader.
How to pay using Wendy’s App?
Wendy’s has an app that offers a catalog of the items they provide. You can make your order from the app before reaching Wendy’s. Your previous order get saved in the app, and you can order that again with a simple click. The app also offers you reward points for making orders.
Wendy’s stores take payment directly from its app. For this, you don’t need to hold your device near the NFC card reader.
The process of paying from Wendy’s app is easy and as follows:
- Download Wendy’s app and register on it.
- Add money to Wendy’s app using Apple Pay or credit/debit cards.
- Go to any Wendy’s outlet and select the items you want to buy.
- Then go to the payment section and provide the six-digit code you got from Wendy’s app.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Wendy’s:
Apple Pay is surely a convenient way to pay your bills. The benefits of using Apple Pay at Wendy’s are:
- Apple Pay is the most secure payment option. The card details you entered on Apple Pay are fully safe.
- It is one of the fastest mode of transaction.
- You can pay with your cards without carrying them.
- Apple Pay doesn’t charge any platform fee.
- Cashback up to 2% on every purchase you make on Wendy’s with Apple Pay.
How to find a store that accepts Apple Pay?
If you don’t have any other payment option available, then you need to know if the store accepts Apple Pay or not. Finding a store that takes Apple Pay is pretty straightforward; you can follow the below steps:
- Check for Apple Pay’s logo on that store’s payment section.
- Check on the store’s website for the accepted payment options.
- Open Apple Maps and search for any store. Click on the name and scroll to the info section>Click things to know; if it accepts Apple Pay, you will see the logo beside the name.
- You can ask the cash counter for the available payment options.
Also Read: Does Burlington Take Apple Pay?
Other payment options available at Wendy’s:
If any of Wendy’s outlets are still not ready to accept apple pay, then don’t worry; there are other payments option available at Wendy’s.
These payment methods are available both in Wendy’s app and their outlet.
- Credit Card: Wendy’s outlets accept almost all types of credit cards. You can pay using VISA, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Just swipe your credit card and enter your PIN to complete the payment.
- Debit Card: If you don’t have a credit card, you can make payment using your Debit Card. Swipe your card and enter your secret PIN to pay for your bill.
- Wendy’s Gift Card: Wendy’s gift card is also a good payment method if you have any. If you have bought a Wendy’s gift card online or gifted by anyone, then make use of that at any Wendy’s outlet.
- Cash: If you do not have any of the above payment options available, you can surely use cash at any restaurant of Wendy’s.
The straightforward answer to the question, does wendy’s take apple pay? is YES, it accepts. Along with Apple Pay, It offers other payment options like credit/debit cards, gift cards, and cash. I hope your query has now been answered. If you still have anything to ask, feel free to drop a comment.