Wingstop is a multinational chain of restaurants with more than 1400 outlets specializing in chicken wings. It has been continuously delivering tasty boneless chicken and chicken wings since its inception; thus, the customer base is increasing daily. Wingstop’s outlets are set up on the pre-jet aviation theme, so it gives a pure nostalgia feeling to its users.
In recent years, Apple Pay has become one of the prominent payment options in the United States as it makes contactless payment easier. People who are used to Apple Pay love paying through Apple Pay because they can pay directly from their phone without needing to carry cards or cash.
Wingstop has many payment options in its online and offline stores. The question is, Does Wingstop Take Apple Pay? We will find out that in this article.
Does Wingstop Take Apple Pay in 2023?
The direct answer will be, “Yes,” Wingstop takes Apple Pay. But not in all the Wingstop stores; some stores have set up the payment terminal to accept Apple Pay, and some are yet to do that. One of the stores that accept Apple Pay is located in Gulfgate.
But, pay attention to the point that you can only use Apple Pay in Wingstop’s offline store but not on the online website. But, we hope that Apple Pay will also be integrated into the online store.
As Apple Pay is becoming the first choice payment option of people, Wingstop will not let down the chance of attracting Apple Pay users to its stores. So, it is expected that Wingstop will soon start to accept Apple Pay in all the stores.
How To Find a Wingstop Store That Takes Apple Pay?
As mentioned earlier, some Wingstop stores accept Apple Pay, and you may find it difficult to find a store. So, to do that easily, you can follow the below methods:
- Check for the Apple Pay logo in the cash section or outside the store.
- Ask at the cash counter if Apple Pay is accepted or not.
- You can also use Apple Maps to know the stores that accept Apple Pay; the steps for doing that are given below:
- Open Apple Maps on your device.
- Search the store’s name.
- Click on the result that showed up.
- Scroll down to the info section and click on that.
- Then click on things to know.
- If that particular Wingstop store accepts Apple Pay, you’ll see the logo there.
Also Read: Does In N Out Take Apple Pay?
How To Pay Using Apple Pay At Wingstop?
If you haven’t used Apple Pay before and want to try it for the first time at Wingstop, then you must know the proper steps to do that easily. You can follow the below steps:
- Open Apple Pay Wallet on any device you use.
- Then tap the card that you want to use to pay the bill.
- Hold your phone near the contactless NFC reader.
- You’ll need to authenticate your card. You can use FACE ID/TOUCH ID/PassCode for this.
- You have now successfully paid using Apple Pay.
- You’ll see a message “DONE” with a checkmark on your device’s screen.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Wingstop:
If you are reading the post, I believe you already know some of the benefits of Apple Pay. But, you can know all the benefits from the list below:
- Apple Pay offers cashback regularly on transactions made on its partners’ platforms.
- Apple Pay is a highly secured payment option, and even your card details are saved on Apple’s server encrypted.
- You can make your payment faster, so you don’t need to wait in line to make a payment.
- You can make payments directly from your desired card without carrying that out physically.
Also Read: Does Burlington Take Apple Pay?
Other Payment Options At Wingstop:
Sometimes many Apple Pay users face issues like technical failures in their Apple Pay; it’s temporary. If you are also facing the same issue, don’t worry; you can use other payment options at Wingstop. You can use cash along with the below payment options at Wingstop.
- Credit Cards/ Debit Cards: If your Apple Pay is not working, you can use the same card linked with your Apple Pay to complete the payment, or if you are carrying other cards, you can use that. Wingstop accepts almost all the cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- Gift Cards: If someone has gifted you a Wingstop gift card or bought it online, you can also use it in online purchases or at any offline store. You must share the gift card code with its pin to complete your payment.
- Loyalty Points: Wingstop has a loyalty program to promote its business. According to its rules, you’ll always get some points when buying something from Wingstop, offline or online. You can accumulate the points and use that point to buy your favorite chicken wings from Wingstop later. Also, check out How to Add PayPal to Apple Pay to Make Any Purchase?
Now, your query Does Wingstop Take Apple Pay is resolved as you know that some Wingstop stores accept Apple Pay, and some stores are expected to do that in the future. Hopefully, this information was helpful to you. If you have any suggestions or queries, feel free to drop a comment.